Official Rules & Terms
COOKIES SF COMPLEXCON SWEEPSTAKES 2018 OFFICIAL RULES. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID IN FLORIDA, NEW YORK, PUERTO RICO, RHODE ISLAND AND WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
1. ELIGIBILITY: Open to legal residents of the United States (except residents of Florida, New York, Puerto Rico and Rhode Island), who are 18 years of age or older by November 4, 2018, except that to be eligible to win the Second Prize (described below), the winning entrant must be 21 years of age or older by November 4, 2018. To be eligible to win the Grand Prize, entrants must be 18 years of age or older with a valid driver’s license on or before November 4, 2018 and when the Grand Prize is delivered. Employees, officers, directors and agents of Cookies SF LLC (“Cookies” or “Sponsor”) and Sponsor’s advertising and promotional agencies and their agents (“Sponsor and its agents”) and their immediate family members and individuals residing in the same households are ineligible. Employees, officers, directors and agents of Complex Media, Inc. (“Complex”) and Complex’s advertising and promotional agencies and their agents) and their immediate family members and individuals residing in the same households are also ineligible.
2. SWEEPSTAKES DATES: Sweepstakes begins November 3, 2018 at 11:00 a.m. Pacific time and ends November 4, 2018 at 4:00 p.m. Pacific time (the “Sweepstakes End Date and Time”). All entries must be received by Sponsor by the Sweepstakes End Date and Time.
3. WAYS TO ENTER: To enter, (i) visit the CookiesSF booth at Complexcom in the Long Beach Convention Center, Long Beach California (the “Cookies Booth”) on November 3, 2018 or November 4, 2018. Fill out the official entry at the Cookies Booth (either electronically or by using the paper entry form) or (ii) as alternate means of entry, (A) download and deliver or mail an entry form that will be available on the Cookies SF website (www.cookiessf.com) or (B) send a written entry with name, address, telephone number, date of birth and email address to: Cookies Complexcon Sweepstakes, 1000 Beecher Street, San Leandro, CA 94122. Limit one entry per person regardless of the method of entry. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any person who attempts to enter more than once. Sponsor is not responsible for damaged, incomplete, illegible, lost, late, misdirected, postage due entries, or for computer system, hardware, software or program malfunctions or for other errors, failures, or delays in computer transmissions or network connections that are human or technical in nature. Entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be returned. Web site entries are not possible and will not be accepted.
4. DRAWING & ODDS OF WINNING: A random drawing will be conducted from all eligible entries received by the Sweepstakes End Date and Time at the Cookies Booth on November 4, 2018, at 4:20 p.m. The drawing will be conducted by Sponsor or its designee, the judge of the Sweepstakes, whose decision will be final and binding on all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Each winner will be notified by email or U.S. mail and will be required to complete an affidavit of eligibility and liability/publicity release (“Release”), which must be received by Sponsor by November 12, 2018, or the prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner selected. If any Release is returned as undeliverable, the selected entrant may be disqualified and an alternate entrant will be selected. Odds of winning are based solely on the number of eligible entries received.
5. PRIZES: Grand Prize: a 1969 Chevrolet Chevelle, VIN: 136679B335980. Approximate Retail Value (ARV): $43,000. Provided that the winner delivers to Sponsor a properly executed Release, the Grand Prize will be delivered to winner’s residence by Sponsor at Sponsor’s expense. Winner is responsible for title, license and registration charges and must have proof of insurance and a valid driver’s license at the time the Grand Prize is delivered. First Prize: A Diamond Necklace consisting of a 23-gram, 3.9 Carat pendant and a 15-gram gold chain, with an ARV of $6,750.00. Second Prize: The Second Prize winner will spend a day with Gilbert A. Milan, Jr., p/k/a “Berner,” including a tour of the Cookies SF Campus on a date to be determined (the “Cookies Tour”). The Second Prize includes roundtrip transportation to and from the Cookies SF Campus (roundtrip coach class airfare will be provided if the Second Prize winner lives more than 200 miles from the Cookies SF campus), one-night hotel accommodations, and complementary food and beverages during the Cookies Tour. Travel must be booked at least 30 days prior to the scheduled date of the Cookies Tour. The winner of any of the above-mentioned prizes may be included in advertising, marketing, promotional or other materials published by or for Sponsor. All prizes will be awarded. Each winner of a prize valued over $600 will receive an IRS Form-1099 indicating the value of his/her prize. No prize substitutions or cash equivalents, except at the sole discretion of Sponsor if an advertised prize becomes unavailable, in which case a prize of equal or greater value will be awarded. Prizes are not transferable. All taxes on each prize are the responsibility of the winner. Limit one prize per address and/or family.
7. WINNERS LIST: For a list of winners of prizes valued over $25, send a self-addressed stamped envelope to be postmarked by November 30, 2018, and received by December 7, 2018, to: Cookies SF Complexcon Sweepstakes, 1000 Beecher Street, San Leandro, CA 94122. A list of winners will also appear online at www.cookiessf.com.
8. SPONSOR: Cookies SF LLC.
©2018. Cookies SF LLC, All rights reserved. Printed in USA.