Online Store Customer Service:
1) My order has not shipped?
Please Allow 1-3 business days not including weekends for your order to be processed, packaged, and shipped. Once the shipping label is created you will receive an email confirmation and tracking number.
2) My tracking number has not moved?
If your tracking number says unavailable it's because USPS hasn't updated it yet, so please be patient and check a few hours later.
3) Why do I have to pay customs fees?
International Shipping cost does NOT cover custom fee
4) My tracking number says my order was delivered but I don't see it. What do I do?
Please check with other members of your household to see if anyone may have put your package aside as this happens a lot!
If you live in an apartment complex, please contact your rental office to see if they are holding your package there. Some packages won’t fit in your mailbox so carriers will often leave packages at a manager’s office for safekeeping.
Consider calling your local post office with the tracking number (XXXXXXX) and ask them if they can assist you further. Sometimes they have more information than what we can see online. They may even have your package on hold for you.
If your package still hasn’t turned up in 3 more days, please Contact us
5) Why was my order cancelled?
Most common reason as to why your order was declined/ canceled is for the following reasons:
- Billing street address doesn't match credit card's registered address
- Billing address ZIP or postal code doesn't match credit card's registered address
In the event that this has happened place a new order with the correct information.
If this is regarding an exchange or a return please go to our Return Policy page where you will be able to find a PRINTABLE return slip with instructions. https://cookiessf.com/pages/return-policy